CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time Marches On...



This week has been bittersweet for us. We are so excited that school is out for the summer but with that came good-byes to a great year. Both Sam and Hannah had their little graduation ceremonies this week marking the end of 1st grade for Sam and preschool for Hannah. They had excellent teachers and we were all sad to part with them.
Also this week we came home from our trip to Maui to find Sam still in the long process of loosing his first top tooth. I was sure it would be gone by the time we came home since it was so loose when we left but nope FIVE days later and it was still there literally hanging by a thread (or something else gross!) I had my first experience pulling a tooth as I always made my mom pull mine because I was too disgusted!! Our little boy is starting to look like a big boy now with his missing front tooth. Time certainly marches on!








9 comments:

Britany said...

They are growing up so fast!!

I am so glad you are a blogger now!! :)

Amy said...

I love the picture of Sam's missing tooth!

Kyle said...

Sam has like a huge whole in his mouth...I can't wait for Sammy to start loosing teeth..I think its so cute :)

left coast jorgs said...

So glad you jumped on the blogging train!!

Daniella said...

I am glad you found our blog! Isn't it fun?
Happy 10th anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great trip.
Hope we can get together soon.
Chet and Daniella

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

glad you caved in and now cant be such a ANTI blogger :)

Cute pictures, love the dresses :)

want to go out this weekend???? email me and let me know

Tim and Connie said...

Your girls are too cute! Love the matching outfits. I can't believe how big Sam is when I see him. I still remember him at Cam and Jen's wedding as a baby! I also remember him as a toddler telling me "come on friend" to go play.

Melissa said...

Love the blog! So cute - and thanks for prepping me on the music!

Erin said...

Kyle mentioned that you started a blog, but this is the first chance I have had to see it. I will check back often. Fun times.