CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sprinkles, Saguraro Lake, and Skiing!

We are having a great summer and couldn't wait to head to Sprinkles in Scottsdale for a cupcake. They are sooo good! I had the red velvet and let me say it was unbelievable! The kids had a great time and Grace even got to wear her hair bows with cupcakes on them.



This week we also had company in town and had a fun trip to the lake. Our friend Katie used to work for Sea World as a trick skiier. We had a great time watching all the tricks and she was even able to teach Sam how to water ski. He was able to get up on the skis thanks to Katie being such a great teacher. Nowwe just need someone to get him wakeboarding!

12 comments:

Ketchup & Greenie Beanies said...

FUN! And OMG, a trick skier? You have a brave friend! I want a cupcake, do they deliver to Ohio?

Julie said...

Hooray for Sam! We love to see pictures of what you guys are up to. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Britany said...

My mouth is seriously watering right now for a cupcake!!!

I love the cupcake bows and I can't wait to see how you get Grace's hair to look like Maya's crazy hair picture!! :)

Emily Webb said...

That is so cool! How fun! Call me for a swim day, my kiddos will love it!

Tara said...

What is up with Sam and his funny faces lately? I guess growing up in the pool makes you brave! You know I don't even like to get on the boat! Sad I missed seeing him last month . . .

Kyle said...

Sam looks so cute with no teeth! I am dying to go to Sprinkles..looks like fun!

Amy said...

We're going to have to go to Sprinkles! How fun to have a trick skier keep you entertained! Your kids are adorable!!!

Courtney said...

Yum!! I;m now totally craving a Sprinkles cupcake!! Thats GREAT that Sam is ALREADY skiing!!!

5gnarlyNalls said...

Hi Richey family, this is Jessica (Jackson)Nall, friend from the past. I saw your blog thru Daniella. Your family is beautiful! If you get a chance, email me (tjnall@verizon.net) and I can invite you to our family blog to catch up!

Jen Shumway said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say Hi. Looks like you guy are doing great. I'll be going to Dr Huish soon maybe I'll see you there. (no i am not prego) I'll have to check in from time to time. Jennifer Shumway

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

abo-bder said...





شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات