CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Week in Washington

We had such a fun trip to Washington this month. It has taken me forever to post this! I guess we've been busy with other things! :) This vacation was ideal for kids and they had an amazing time. We spent so much time outdoors and did so many fun things. Ladybug catching, fishing, horse rides, boat rides, the beach, making "huts", playing with cousins, getting very dirty, bbqing and sight seeing in Portland are just to name a few. Sam had a fabulous fishing lesson from Gary Loomis and caught lots of fish. We had so much fun playing games and hanging out in the Loomis lodge. They were so nice to put up with us all week and even ended the week with an incredible fireworks show just for us. The kids loved the little goat Zoe that lived by the lodge. One day we went somewhere and when we came home she had missed us and broken into the lodge. It was so funny to open the door and have a goat come galloping up to see us. Anyway it was so beautiful and green and we can't wait until next year!! Derek was very proud of catching these fish!!

This is my favorite picture from the trip. Sam was fishing off the dock and ended up laying down to wait for his fish! Sooo cute.











The day we went horseback riding we celebrated Michaels birthday. He had such a fun party and the lady that ran the farm had hats and bandanas for all the kids.








We had a fun day at the beach. The kids got to build sand castles and fly kites. It was such a nice day and a beautiful beach. It was the beach where the movie Goonies was filmed.





The lodge where we stayed was right on the Lewis River. We had lots of fun boat rides!



Grandma had so much fun with the grandkids all week. She took good care of us cooking and chasing kids all week long!


I thought this picture was so cute!



We had to take a picture with Trevor and Chase our best babysitters!! They were absolutely tireless and the kids loved them!












16 comments:

Kyle said...

Sounds like a super fun trip! I love so many of the pictures...you should fram the one of Sam fishing! SO cute

Amy said...

What a fun trip!!! I love the picture of Sam on the dock! I can't believe you went to the beach where Goonies was filmed...I love Goonies!

Debbie said...

Cute pics!!
Looks like a relaxing trip!

Britany said...

What fun pictures - that looks like the perfect summer vacation!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

welcome back slacker :) Come on, you can post from your bed you know :)
Looks like a FUN trip...its sooo pretty. And I LOVE that picture of Sam, you need to blow that up...soo cool

Daniella said...

Looks like a very fun trip! I want to go to the northwest now. GREAT picture of Sam!
By the way, we are due March 12th.

Shannon said...

That looks like such a fun trip! My kids would have loved that. I love the picture with the girls in their matching outfits, so cute!

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

You took some good pics! I love my (your) little kiddos - it makes me feel nostalgic just looking at pictures of them like that - and I wasn't even there!..? How does that work?...Lol.

The Kriloff Klan said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to get the information on that place, it looks like a fun getaway!

Nichols Family said...

Hey! Yeah, Trent told me they sat next to eachother, small world. That's awesome! Your kiddos are darling! Yes, keep in touch, and we'll go out. My email is nichols.jennie@gmail.com. Glad you had a great trip to Washington, I bet the weather was sooooo nice.

Emily Webb said...

Love the Pics! I still want to get together with you and your kiddos! Lets plan it soon!

Pam said...

What a fun trip. I love the picture with the 4 girls in matching dresses. So cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni said...

Hi Sarah,
Cute blog, Your mom said you guys all blogged, and since it has become my favorite hobby. I wanted to check out all of the families and see what every one is up to.
It looks like you guys had a great trip. I love the picture of Sam fishing on the dock. I love it when you can catch pictures like that. All of your kids are darling!
I'm putting you on my link list, hope that's ok.
-Loni

Ashley said...

So who lives in Washington? Looks like my kind of vacation...lots of outdoors.

Anonymous said...

You guys do so many fun things! It was great to see all your darling pictures!