CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally I am updating my poor neglected blog. With #4 on the way I have been way too sick and unmotivated to do much of anything. Luckily for ALL of us I am feeling better!! I took some cute pictures of the kids on their first days of school. Sam started 2nd grade and loves it and little Hannah started Kindergarten. It was a sad day but luckily she is half day and so Grace and I still get to hang out with her in the mornings. In September Grace started preschool. She was so excited and maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or just the realization of how fast time flies but I was heartbroken. Luckily Hannah and I have been able to spend those mornings together while Grace is gone. I hate seeing them all grow up.

14 comments:

Kyle said...

Wow! Thanks for the update...cute pictures! And I am glad you are feeling better!

Loni said...

Your kids are getting so big (you know that). Cute pictures of them starting school and congratulations on baby number four! I'm glad you are feeling better, I definately know how good it feels when the sickies are over!

CHRISTINE said...

CONGRATULATIONS on #4! So glad you are feeling better. Those are cute pictures and your kids are growing up too fast...time flies!

Daniella said...

I am glad you are finally feeling better! It took me a while to feel better this time too (almost 16 weeks). When are you due?

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

About DA** time!!! cute pictures, now keep it up :)

Loni said...

Well the weather here has been warmer than usual, around 85 degrees, but this weekend we will be in the sixties. I would definately pack a jacket and pair of pants.
It will be fun to see everyone!

Debbie said...

you FINALLY updated! Glad you are feeling better! Now if the weather would just cool down we could hit the park by the school before kinder!

Jenn Daniels said...

NEEDED the update! Sorry about the scrapbook class...let's reschedule. Muah!

Ashley said...

Still no word on what your are having??? Maybe on Sunday I will hear some news.

Amy said...

Cute pictures! You must be feeling better to have updated your blog:) Have fun in Utah!

Karen said...

So I finally joined the blogging world and so excited to find you guys! Just wanted to say hi and congrats on the new baby on the way. #4 has been awesome for us. We have enjoyed her so much more than we thought possible. It's so fun to see the older kids with her now that they are old enough to enjoy her too. When are you due?

Julie said...

My nieces and nephew are the cutest! I can't believe how grown up they are and that they're all in school now. We missed you on the webcam the other day - I hope you guys are doing well.

Nichols Family said...

Hey guys,

We're going private on our blog so if you want an invite...see it and leave your email! :)

-Jennie N.

Loni said...

Hi Sarah,
I need your email address, my blog is going private and I would love to add you to my list. Email me dlpathorpe@yahoo.com